Can You Really Earn £2,000 in Your First Month with Utility Warehouse?
Published July 2026
One question I occasionally get asked is whether it's possible for a new Utility Warehouse Partner to earn £2,000 in their first month.
The honest answer is:
Yes, it is possible.
However, it isn't guaranteed, it doesn't happen automatically, and it certainly isn't achieved by simply signing up and hoping for the best.
Like most worthwhile things, results depend on activity, support, and how quickly someone gets into action.
Why This Was Much Harder When We Started
Emma and I joined Utility Warehouse in 2010.
Back then, the business was built far more heavily around long-term residual income.
The rewards were real, but they generally arrived much more slowly.
In fact, it took me around six months to gather my first two customers.
Today's new partners have opportunities and support systems that simply didn't exist when we started.
What Changed?
The biggest change has been the introduction of the Customer Bonus structure.
Rather than relying entirely on residual income that builds gradually over time, partners can now earn meaningful upfront bonuses when they help customers switch services.
This means that new partners can generate income while simultaneously building the long-term residual income that makes the business so attractive.
In simple terms, people no longer have to choose between earning now and earning later.
They can potentially do both.
The Importance of Fast Start
One thing I've learned over the years is that momentum matters.
The first few weeks after joining are often the easiest time to speak to friends, family, colleagues, neighbours, and people you already know.
That's why we encourage every new partner to complete a Fast Start process as quickly as possible.
The goal isn't to pressure anyone.
The goal is to help them create momentum while enthusiasm is high and support is readily available.
What I Personally Aim For
When I mentor a new partner, one of the first questions I ask is:
"How much would you like to earn in the next month?"
Regardless of the answer, my aim is usually to help them generate £2,000 or more during their first month while showing them how the business works.
Not because I can guarantee it.
Not because everyone achieves it.
But because having a meaningful target helps people focus on the activities that create results.
Who Is Most Likely to Achieve It?
The people who tend to generate the strongest early results are not necessarily the most experienced.
They're usually the people who:
- Follow the Fast Start process
- Take action quickly
- Book appointments early
- Use the support available to them
- Remain coachable
Experience helps.
But activity matters more.
A Better Question to Ask
Rather than asking:
"Can I earn £2,000 in my first month?"
a better question might be:
"Am I prepared to do the activities that could make that possible?"
That's the question that ultimately determines the answer.
Final Thoughts
Utility Warehouse is not a get-rich-quick scheme.
It remains a long-term business built on helping customers and supporting people.
However, thanks to improvements in the compensation plan, mentoring systems, and Fast Start support, new partners today can potentially achieve results far more quickly than was possible when Emma and I started.
And that's one of the reasons we're so excited about the opportunity today.